Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New puzzle

For anyone familiar with the mega-challenging word puzzle Funny Farm, I've created a new puzzle modeled on that one.
[Thanks to Igor over at shygypsy.com... he has created a puzzle editor which allows word connectivity puzzles to be created from scratch and posted for the enjoyment of the masses.]

This puzzle is a little different in that it is strictly word-linking, there really is no theme and no meta-solution. However, I think it is still quite challenging for a little game.
There are three hundred words packed in the puzzle and each word connects to others by using that word before or after another word, i.e. dinner could link to "tv" or "jacket".

WORD-LINX PUZZLE

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steve. Your game looks like fun. I have typed in lots of seemingly good answers for the first clue, but nothing seems to take. How do I know if it is working? Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you type an amswer in the box and hit enter, if it is correct a linking box on the screen will change color and show the word.
    Try typing "water" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I was wondering if you could direct me to where you got the puzzle editor? I went to shygypsy.com but couldn't see it.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete