Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time for Another WORD PUZZLE


All right, for anyone who found my last Word Link 300 puzzle fun...and addicting, I've got a new puzzle for you.
This puzzle works in exactly the same manner as the last one, but this time there is a common theme--- FOOD! Guess words that link before or after the one shown to create a new word.
[Unfortunately this puzzle will still not run in Internet Explorer, you need to use Mozilla Firefox.]

I've ratcheted up the difficulty a notch on this puzzle, so I believe it will be even more challenging than Word Link 300.

Well, not much more to say. So, get ready, get set, EAT!

GO TO FOOD LINKS 300 HERE

-------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Hello~

    I am trying to make a word linx for a teacher friend using the same program you did. This is the first time for me. I am having problems and cannot find a user guide anywhere. Could you please help me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I did not create the editor.
    There is no user guide for it that I am aware of. The one thing you may want to read up on if you're not a programmer is regex (google it).

    ReplyDelete